Genetic Differences between Wild and Artificial Populations of Metasequoia glyptostroboides: Implications for Species Recovery
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 224–231, February 2005
How to Cite
LI, Y.-Y., CHEN, X.-Y., ZHANG, X., WU, T.-Y., LU, H.-P. and CAI, Y.-W. (2005), Genetic Differences between Wild and Artificial Populations of Metasequoia glyptostroboides: Implications for Species Recovery. Conservation Biology, 19: 224–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00025.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Paper submitted January 23, 2003; revised manuscript accepted June 29, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!