Planning for Climate Change: Identifying Minimum-Dispersal Corridors for the Cape Proteaceae
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2005
2005 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1063–1074, August 2005
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, P., HANNAH, L., ANDELMAN, S., MIDGLEY, G., ARAÚJO, M., HUGHES, G., MANNE, L., MARTINEZ-MEYER, E. and PEARSON, R. (2005), Planning for Climate Change: Identifying Minimum-Dispersal Corridors for the Cape Proteaceae. Conservation Biology, 19: 1063–1074. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00080.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2005
- Paper submitted March 10, 2004; revised manuscript accepted August 26, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!