Conservation Status as a Biodiversity Trend Indicator: Recommendations from a Decade of Listing Species at Risk in British Columbia
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
2005 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1306–1311, August 2005
How to Cite
QUAYLE, J. F. and RAMSAY, L. R. (2005), Conservation Status as a Biodiversity Trend Indicator: Recommendations from a Decade of Listing Species at Risk in British Columbia. Conservation Biology, 19: 1306–1311. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00083.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Paper submitted April 19, 2004; revised manuscript accepted September 20, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!