Forest Stand Dynamics and Livestock Grazing in Historical Context
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2005
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1658–1662, October 2005
How to Cite
BORMAN, M. M. (2005), Forest Stand Dynamics and Livestock Grazing in Historical Context. Conservation Biology, 19: 1658–1662. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00115.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2005
- Paper received June 8, 2004; revised manuscript accepted November 11, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!