Use of Traditional Ecological Knowledge in Marine Conservation
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
2005 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1286–1293, August 2005
How to Cite
DREW, J. A. (2005), Use of Traditional Ecological Knowledge in Marine Conservation. Conservation Biology, 19: 1286–1293. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00158.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Paper submitted January 6, 2004; revised manuscript accepted September 17, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!