Recovery of Soil Macrofauna Communities after Forest Clearance in Eastern Amazonia, Brazil
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1598–1605, October 2005
How to Cite
MATHIEU, J., ROSSI, J.-P., MORA, P., LAVELLE, P., MARTINS, P. F. d. S., ROULAND, C. and GRIMALDI, M. (2005), Recovery of Soil Macrofauna Communities after Forest Clearance in Eastern Amazonia, Brazil. Conservation Biology, 19: 1598–1605. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00200.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
- Paper submitted July 15, 2004; revised manuscript accepted November 9, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!