Conservation and Community Benefits from Traditional Coral Reef Management at Ahus Island, Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1714–1723, December 2005
How to Cite
CINNER, J. E., MARNANE, M. J. and McCLANAHAN, T. R. (2005), Conservation and Community Benefits from Traditional Coral Reef Management at Ahus Island, Papua New Guinea. Conservation Biology, 19: 1714–1723. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00209.x-i1
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Paper submitted December 10, 2004; revised manuscript accepted June 6, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!