The Value of Biodiversity in Reserve Selection: Representation, Species Weighting, and Benefit Functions
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 2009–2014, December 2005
How to Cite
ARPONEN, A., HEIKKINEN, R. K., THOMAS, C. D. and MOILANEN, A. (2005), The Value of Biodiversity in Reserve Selection: Representation, Species Weighting, and Benefit Functions. Conservation Biology, 19: 2009–2014. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00218.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Paper submitted November 18, 2004; revised manuscript accepted December 8, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!