Predicting Regional Patterns of Similarity in Species Composition for Conservation Planning
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1978–1988, December 2005
How to Cite
STEINITZ, O., HELLER, J., TSOAR, A., ROTEM, D. and KADMON, R. (2005), Predicting Regional Patterns of Similarity in Species Composition for Conservation Planning. Conservation Biology, 19: 1978–1988. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00237.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2005
- Paper received August 24, 2004; revised manuscript accepted December 14, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!