A Landscape Approach to Biodiversity Conservation of Sacred Groves in the Western Ghats of India
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1853–1862, December 2005
How to Cite
BHAGWAT, S. A., KUSHALAPPA, C. G., WILLIAMS, P. H. and BROWN, N. D. (2005), A Landscape Approach to Biodiversity Conservation of Sacred Groves in the Western Ghats of India. Conservation Biology, 19: 1853–1862. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00248.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Paper submitted March 24, 2004; revised manuscript accepted February 1, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!