Extirpation of a Large Black Bear Population by Introduced White-Tailed Deer
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1668–1671, October 2005
How to Cite
CÔTÉ, S. D. (2005), Extirpation of a Large Black Bear Population by Introduced White-Tailed Deer. Conservation Biology, 19: 1668–1671. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00252.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Paper submitted August 9, 2004; revised manuscript accepted December 14, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!