A Case Study in Applying the IUCN Regional Guidelines for National Red Lists and Justifications for their Modification
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1827–1834, December 2005
How to Cite
KELLER, V., ZBINDEN, N., SCHMID, H. and VOLET, B. (2005), A Case Study in Applying the IUCN Regional Guidelines for National Red Lists and Justifications for their Modification. Conservation Biology, 19: 1827–1834. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00257.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2005
- Paper submitted June 7, 2004; revised manuscript accepted February 16, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!