Habituation of Adult Magellanic Penguins to Human Visitation as Expressed through Behavior and Corticosterone Secretion
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2005
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 146–154, February 2006
How to Cite
WALKER, B. G., DEE BOERSMA, P. and WINGFIELD, J. C. (2006), Habituation of Adult Magellanic Penguins to Human Visitation as Expressed through Behavior and Corticosterone Secretion. Conservation Biology, 20: 146–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00271.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2005
- Paper received June 28, 2004; revised manuscript accepted April 15, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!