Marine Conservation in Chile: Historical Perspective, Lessons, and Challenges
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1752–1762, December 2005
How to Cite
FERNÁNDEZ, M. and CASTILLA, J. C. (2005), Marine Conservation in Chile: Historical Perspective, Lessons, and Challenges. Conservation Biology, 19: 1752–1762. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00277.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Paper submitted December 10, 2004; revised manuscript accepted May 19, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!