Effects of Urbanization on the Distribution and Abundance of Amphibians and Invasive Species in Southern California Streams
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1894–1907, December 2005
How to Cite
RILEY, S. P. D., BUSTEED, G. T., KATS, L. B., VANDERGON, T. L., LEE, L. F. S., DAGIT, R. G., KERBY, J. L., FISHER, R. N. and SAUVAJOT, R. M. (2005), Effects of Urbanization on the Distribution and Abundance of Amphibians and Invasive Species in Southern California Streams. Conservation Biology, 19: 1894–1907. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00295.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2005
- Paper received May 27, 2004; revised manuscript accepted February 7, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!