Effects of Introduced Salmonids on a Montane Population of Iberian Frogs
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 180–189, February 2006
How to Cite
BOSCH, J., RINCÓN, P. A., BOYERO, L. and MARTÍNEZ-SOLANO, I. (2006), Effects of Introduced Salmonids on a Montane Population of Iberian Frogs. Conservation Biology, 20: 180–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00296.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
- Paper submitted June 3, 2004; revised February 24, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!