Formation of Social Acceptability Judgments and Their Implications for Management of Rare and Little-Known Species
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 28–37, February 2006
How to Cite
STANKEY, G. H. and SHINDLER, B. (2006), Formation of Social Acceptability Judgments and Their Implications for Management of Rare and Little-Known Species. Conservation Biology, 20: 28–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00298.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Paper received May 4, 2004; revised manuscript accepted May 11, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!