Differences in the Umbrella Effects of African Amphibians and Mammals Based on Two Estimators of the Area of Occupancy
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2006
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 170–179, February 2006
How to Cite
RONDININI, C. and BOITANI, L. (2006), Differences in the Umbrella Effects of African Amphibians and Mammals Based on Two Estimators of the Area of Occupancy. Conservation Biology, 20: 170–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00299.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2006
- Paper submitted January 11, 2005; revised manuscript accepted March 31, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!