Explicit Knowledge Structures as a Tool for Overcoming Obstacles to Interdisciplinary Research
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 2026–2029, December 2005
How to Cite
BOULTON, A. J., PANIZZON, D. and PRIOR, J. (2005), Explicit Knowledge Structures as a Tool for Overcoming Obstacles to Interdisciplinary Research. Conservation Biology, 19: 2026–2029. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00314.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Paper submitted May 4, 2005; revised manuscript accepted July 11, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!