Assessing the Risk of Introducing Exotic Species via the Live Marine Species Trade
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 213–223, February 2005
How to Cite
WEIGLE, S. M., SMITH, L. D., CARLTON, J. T. and PEDERSON, J. (2005), Assessing the Risk of Introducing Exotic Species via the Live Marine Species Trade. Conservation Biology, 19: 213–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00412.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Paper received September 10, 2003; revised manuscript accepted April 14, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!