Individual- and Assemblage-Level Effects of Anthropogenic Sedimentation on Snails in Lake Tanganyika
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 171–181, February 2005
How to Cite
McINTYRE, P. B., MICHEL, E., FRANCE, K., RIVERS, A., HAKIZIMANA, P. and COHEN, A. S. (2005), Individual- and Assemblage-Level Effects of Anthropogenic Sedimentation on Snails in Lake Tanganyika. Conservation Biology, 19: 171–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00456.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2005
- Paper submitted October 3, 2003; revised manuscript accepted April 29, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!