Experimental Analysis of the Impact of Foxes on Freshwater Turtle Populations
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 845–854, June 2005
How to Cite
SPENCER, R.-J. and THOMPSON, M. B. (2005), Experimental Analysis of the Impact of Foxes on Freshwater Turtle Populations. Conservation Biology, 19: 845–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00487.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Paper submitted October 28, 2003; revised manuscript accepted August 1, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!