Frog, Bat, and Dung Beetle Diversity in the Cloud Forest and Coffee Agroecosystems of Veracruz, Mexico
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 400–410, April 2005
How to Cite
PINEDA, E., MORENO, C., ESCOBAR, F. and HALFFTER, G. (2005), Frog, Bat, and Dung Beetle Diversity in the Cloud Forest and Coffee Agroecosystems of Veracruz, Mexico. Conservation Biology, 19: 400–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00531.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Paper submitted November 24, 2003; revised manuscript accepted July 21, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!