Environmental Education as a Component of Multidisciplinary Conservation Programs: Lessons from Conservation Initiatives for Critically Endangered Fruit Bats in the Western Indian Ocean
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 75–85, February 2005
How to Cite
TREWHELLA, W. J., RODRIGUEZ-CLARK, K. M., CORP, N., ENTWISTLE, A., GARRETT, S. R. T., GRANEK, E., LENGEL, K. L., RABOUDE, M. J., REASON, P. F. and SEWALL, B. J. (2005), Environmental Education as a Component of Multidisciplinary Conservation Programs: Lessons from Conservation Initiatives for Critically Endangered Fruit Bats in the Western Indian Ocean. Conservation Biology, 19: 75–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00548.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2005
- Paper submitted October 29, 2002; revised manuscript accepted June 16, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!