Estimating Population Size of Elusive Animals with DNA from Hunter-Collected Feces: Four Methods for Brown Bears
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 150–161, February 2005
How to Cite
BELLEMAIN, E., SWENSON, J. E., TALLMON, D., BRUNBERG, S. and TABERLET, P. (2005), Estimating Population Size of Elusive Animals with DNA from Hunter-Collected Feces: Four Methods for Brown Bears. Conservation Biology, 19: 150–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00549.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Paper submitted December 2, 2003; revised manuscript accepted May 25, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!