Conservation Genetics of Potentially Endangered Mutualisms: Reduced Levels of Genetic Variation in Specialist versus Generalist Bees
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 195–202, February 2005
How to Cite
PACKER, L., ZAYED, A., GRIXTI, J. C., RUZ, L., OWEN, R. E., VIVALLO, F. and TORO, H. (2005), Conservation Genetics of Potentially Endangered Mutualisms: Reduced Levels of Genetic Variation in Specialist versus Generalist Bees. Conservation Biology, 19: 195–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00601.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Paper submitted December 30, 2003; revised manuscript accepted May 25, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!