Indigenous Uses, Population Density, and Conservation of Threatened Medicinal Plants in Protected Areas of the Indian Himalayas
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 368–378, April 2005
How to Cite
KALA, C. P. (2005), Indigenous Uses, Population Density, and Conservation of Threatened Medicinal Plants in Protected Areas of the Indian Himalayas. Conservation Biology, 19: 368–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00602.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Paper submitted December 31, 2003; revised manuscript accepted July 7, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!