The Conservation of Brazilian Reptiles: Challenges for a Megadiverse Country
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 659–664, June 2005
How to Cite
RODRIGUES, M. T. (2005), The Conservation of Brazilian Reptiles: Challenges for a Megadiverse Country. Conservation Biology, 19: 659–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00690.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Paper received December 1, 2004; revised manuscript accepted January 17, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!