Using Population Viability Analysis to Predict the Effects of Climate Change on the Extinction Risk of an Endangered Limestone Endemic Shrub, Arizona Cliffrose
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 218–228, February 2006
How to Cite
MASCHINSKI, J., BAGGS, J. E., QUINTANA-ASCENCIO, P. F. and MENGES, E. S. (2006), Using Population Viability Analysis to Predict the Effects of Climate Change on the Extinction Risk of an Endangered Limestone Endemic Shrub, Arizona Cliffrose. Conservation Biology, 20: 218–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00272.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Paper submitted September 13, 2004; revised manuscript accepted March 29, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!