A Multiscale Method for Selecting Indicator Species and Priority Conservation Areas: a Case Study for Broadleaved Forests in Lombardy, Italy
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 512–526, April 2006
How to Cite
BANI, L., MASSIMINO, D., BOTTONI, L. and MASSA, R. (2006), A Multiscale Method for Selecting Indicator Species and Priority Conservation Areas: a Case Study for Broadleaved Forests in Lombardy, Italy. Conservation Biology, 20: 512–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00331.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
- Paper submitted March 7, 2005; revised manuscript accepted June 2, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!