Conservation Benefits of Temperate Marine Protected Areas: Variation among Fish Species
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 811–820, June 2006
How to Cite
BLYTH-SKYRME, R. E., KAISER, M. J., HIDDINK, J. G., EDWARDS-JONES, G. and HART, P. J. B. (2006), Conservation Benefits of Temperate Marine Protected Areas: Variation among Fish Species. Conservation Biology, 20: 811–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00345.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Paper submitted April 14, 2005; revised manuscript accepted August 18, 2005.
Vol. 21, Issue 3, 895, Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!