Economic Growth and Biodiversity Loss in an Age of Tradable Permits
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1042–1050, August 2006
How to Cite
ROSALES, J. (2006), Economic Growth and Biodiversity Loss in an Age of Tradable Permits. Conservation Biology, 20: 1042–1050. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00374.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
- Paper submitted July 1, 2005; revised manuscript accepted October 20, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!