Effects of Warming Conditions in Eastern North American Forests on Red-Backed Salamander Morphology
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 913–917, June 2006
How to Cite
GIBBS, J. P. and KARRAKER, N. E. (2006), Effects of Warming Conditions in Eastern North American Forests on Red-Backed Salamander Morphology. Conservation Biology, 20: 913–917. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00375.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Paper submitted April 7, 2005; revised manuscript accepted September 13, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!