Using Population Count Data to Assess the Effects of Changing River Flow on an Endangered Riparian Plant
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1132–1142, August 2006
How to Cite
THOMSON, D. M. and SCHWARTZ, M. W. (2006), Using Population Count Data to Assess the Effects of Changing River Flow on an Endangered Riparian Plant. Conservation Biology, 20: 1132–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00376.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Paper submitted May 9, 2005; revised manuscript accepted September 13, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!