Transgenics and Vertebrate Cloning as Tools for Species Conservation
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 723–732, June 2006
How to Cite
EHRENFELD, D. (2006), Transgenics and Vertebrate Cloning as Tools for Species Conservation. Conservation Biology, 20: 723–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00399.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
- Paper submitted March 10, 2005; revised manuscript accepted October 3, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!