Sensitivity of Marine-Reserve Design to the Spatial Resolution of Socioeconomic Data
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1191–1202, August 2006
How to Cite
RICHARDSON, E. A., KAISER, M. J., EDWARDS-JONES, G. and POSSINGHAM, H. P. (2006), Sensitivity of Marine-Reserve Design to the Spatial Resolution of Socioeconomic Data. Conservation Biology, 20: 1191–1202. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00426.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Paper submitted April 11, 2005; revised manuscript accepted November 7, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!