Using Psychology to Save Biodiversity and Human Well-Being
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 702–705, June 2006
How to Cite
SAUNDERS, C. D., BROOK, A. T. and EUGENE MYERS, O. (2006), Using Psychology to Save Biodiversity and Human Well-Being. Conservation Biology, 20: 702–705. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00435.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Paper submitted December 13, 2005; revised manuscript accepted February 21, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!