A Mechanistic Approach to Evaluation of Umbrella Species as Conservation Surrogates
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1507–1515, October 2006
How to Cite
OZAKI, K., ISONO, M., KAWAHARA, T., IIDA, S., KUDO, T. and FUKUYAMA, K. (2006), A Mechanistic Approach to Evaluation of Umbrella Species as Conservation Surrogates. Conservation Biology, 20: 1507–1515. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00444.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- Paper submitted July 7, 2005; revised manuscript accepted November 1, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!