Importance of Knowledge-Intensive Economic Development to Conservation of Biodiversity in Developing Countries
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 700–701, June 2006
How to Cite
VALLADARES-PADUA, C. (2006), Importance of Knowledge-Intensive Economic Development to Conservation of Biodiversity in Developing Countries. Conservation Biology, 20: 700–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00450.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Paper submitted December 31, 2005; revised manuscript accepted February 21, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!