Designing Systematic Conservation Assessments that Promote Effective Implementation: Best Practice from South Africa
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 739–750, June 2006
How to Cite
KNIGHT, A. T., DRIVER, A., COWLING, R. M., MAZE, K., DESMET, P. G., LOMBARD, A. T., ROUGET, M., BOTHA, M. A., BOSHOFF, A. F., CASTLEY, J. G., GOODMAN, P. S., MACKINNON, K., PIERCE, S. M., SIMS-CASTLEY, R., STEWART, W. I. and VON HASE, A. (2006), Designing Systematic Conservation Assessments that Promote Effective Implementation: Best Practice from South Africa. Conservation Biology, 20: 739–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00452.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Paper submitted May 27, 2005; revised manuscript accepted November 22, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!