Effect of Family Support on the Success of Translocated Black-Tailed Prairie Dogs
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1780–1790, December 2006
How to Cite
SHIER, D. M. (2006), Effect of Family Support on the Success of Translocated Black-Tailed Prairie Dogs. Conservation Biology, 20: 1780–1790. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00512.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Paper submitted September 11, 2005; revised manuscript accepted February 21, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!