Influence of Forest Fragmentation on Community Structure of Frogs and Lizards in Northeastern Costa Rica
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1750–1760, December 2006
How to Cite
BELL, K. E. and DONNELLY, M. A. (2006), Influence of Forest Fragmentation on Community Structure of Frogs and Lizards in Northeastern Costa Rica. Conservation Biology, 20: 1750–1760. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00522.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Paper submitted August 16, 2005; revised manuscript accepted March 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!