Effects of Selective Logging on Bat Communities in the Southeastern Amazon
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1410–1421, October 2006
How to Cite
PETERS, S. L., MALCOLM, J. R. and ZIMMERMAN, B. L. (2006), Effects of Selective Logging on Bat Communities in the Southeastern Amazon. Conservation Biology, 20: 1410–1421. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00526.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Paper submitted March 29, 2005; revised manuscript accepted September 27, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!