Presence–Absence versus Abundance Data for Monitoring Threatened Species
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1679–1687, December 2006
How to Cite
JOSEPH, L. N., FIELD, S. A., WILCOX, C. and POSSINGHAM, H. P. (2006), Presence–Absence versus Abundance Data for Monitoring Threatened Species. Conservation Biology, 20: 1679–1687. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00529.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Paper submitted September 14, 2005; revised manuscript accepted March 6, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!