Measurement and Meaningfulness in Conservation Science
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1626–1634, December 2006
How to Cite
WOLMAN, A. G. (2006), Measurement and Meaningfulness in Conservation Science. Conservation Biology, 20: 1626–1634. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00531.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Paper submitted November 30, 2005; revised manuscript accepted March 23, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!