Biodiversity and Human Livelihood Crises in the Malay Archipelago
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1811–1813, December 2006
How to Cite
SODHI, N. S., BROOKS, T. M., KOH, L. P., ACCIAIOLI, G., ERB, M., TAN, A. K.-J., CURRAN, L. M., BROSIUS, P., LEE, T. M., PATLIS, J. M., GUMAL, M. and LEE, R. J. (2006), Biodiversity and Human Livelihood Crises in the Malay Archipelago. Conservation Biology, 20: 1811–1813. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00541.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Paper submitted March 23, 2006; revised manuscript accepted April 11, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!