Demographic and Genetic Estimates of Effective Population and Breeding Size in the Amphibian Rana temporaria
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 142–151, February 2007
How to Cite
SCHMELLER, D. S. and MERILÄ, J. (2007), Demographic and Genetic Estimates of Effective Population and Breeding Size in the Amphibian Rana temporaria. Conservation Biology, 21: 142–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00554.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Paper submitted June 3, 2005; revised manuscript accepted May 3, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!