Deforestation and Plant Diversity of Madagascar's Littoral Forests
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2006
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1799–1803, December 2006
How to Cite
CONSIGLIO, T., SCHATZ, G. E., MCPHERSON, G., LOWRY, P. P., RABENANTOANDRO, J., ROGERS, Z. S., RABEVOHITRA, R. and RABEHEVITRA, D. (2006), Deforestation and Plant Diversity of Madagascar's Littoral Forests. Conservation Biology, 20: 1799–1803. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00562.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2006
- Paper submitted November 30, 2005; revised manuscript accepted May 15, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!