Salamander Abundance along Road Edges and within Abandoned Logging Roads in Appalachian Forests
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 159–167, February 2007
How to Cite
SEMLITSCH, R. D., RYAN, T. J., HAMED, K., CHATFIELD, M., DREHMAN, B., PEKAREK, N., SPATH, M. and WATLAND, A. (2007), Salamander Abundance along Road Edges and within Abandoned Logging Roads in Appalachian Forests. Conservation Biology, 21: 159–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00571.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Paper submitted December 20, 2005; revised manuscript accepted June 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!