Hunting Increases Dispersal Limitation in the Tree Carapa procera, a Nontimber Forest Product
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 106–113, February 2007
How to Cite
FORGET, P.-M. and JANSEN, P. A. (2007), Hunting Increases Dispersal Limitation in the Tree Carapa procera, a Nontimber Forest Product. Conservation Biology, 21: 106–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00590.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Paper submitted January 16, 2006; revised manuscript accepted May 10, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!